Design, Survey, Installation & Implementation
A robust wireless network provides an increased level of flexibility, compatibility, and security for your business. Staley specializes in design, installation, and maintenance of networks, as well as end-to-end structured cable system installation.
Experienced Wi-Fi engineers survey and audit the current Wi-Fi environment, create a customized solution, and then oversee the installation to completion. Staley crafts solutions for wireless and ethernet cabling systems based on existing operations while leaving headroom for future upgrades.
Licensed and well-versed, Staley has conducted countless wireless site surveys and installs with the following:
- AirMagnet Pro Suite
- AirMagnet Spectrum XT
- MetaGeek Spectrum Analyzer
Wireless / Wi-Fi
Optimal Wireless is the product of precision configuration. Staley can redesign and facility from raw product (mining) through manufacturing to distribution and retail.
- Wireless site surveys
- Design, installation, and maintenance of wireless networks
- Access point, equipment, and cabling installation and maintenance
- Directional antenna and free space optic installation
- Onsite and remote troubleshooting
- Category 5e, 6, 6A, and 6+ copper cabling
- Multimode and single mode fiber optic cabling
- Series 6 and Series 11 coaxial cabling
- Low voltage wiring
- Removal of abandoned cabling & wiring
- CCTV cabling and installation
- Access controls
- Audio cabling
- VoIP phone upgrades
- Overhead paging/PA system installation
Wi-Fi 6 is here, and soon, more devices will be able to connect simultaneously by optimizing Wi-Fi through switching. Our partner vendor, Ruckus, offers an array of products that optimize wireless and wired multi-gigabit solutions. This allows for multi-gigabit access capacity over existing cable infrastructure. A thorough audit of existing devices and cabling can determine the best option available.